Become a member of the Ohio Water Well Association today!
The Ohio Water Well Association is a trade association of people like you who have increased their ability to successfully meet business challenges by joining together.
- OWWA meets regularly with personnel from Ohio Department of Health, Ohio Department of Natural Resources and Ohio EPA to make sure the state agencies understand what is important to our industry. We always have a chance to express the views of our industry BEFORE new rules and regulations are adopted that often impact your ability to do business.
- The OWWA offers its members the opportunity to apply to be a part of their Workers’ Compensation Group Rating Program. By filling out and returning the AC-3 as directed, you will be giving Sedgwick authorization to review your company information to see if you would be a good fit in our group rating program. Contact Julia Bowling today at 513-218-4062 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To get a no obligation online quote visit: https://ohiotpa.sedgwick.com/AC3/GroupRating.aspx?Organization=waterwell
- Your business is listed free on our website and in our member directory. You receive our monthly newsletter as well as special mailings about activities or events that might impact your business.
- The OWWA has partnered with Taft Law to provide you with a legal services plan. For more information, contact Bob at (937) 641-1743.
- OWWA endorses Association Benefit Planners, a company that is dedicated to providing valuable advice, review, and planning on a wide range of comprehensive insurance products and business services. For more information call (866) 679-6787.
- OWWA offers an annual trade show/convention with product exhibits, educational seminars and the fellowship of other contractors, manufacturers and suppliers.
- You have the opportunity to attend OWWA District meetings across the state to hear speakers from our industry and share your views with your fellow contractors, manufacturers and suppliers.
- As a member you and your immediate family are eligible to apply for support from the association’s annual scholarship fund.